Thursday 13 March 2014

My Lovely Scrappy Friend

Her name is Curlywiggles and this is she.


We met at a local crop last year : )
She scrapped this photo of us earlier on in the week and instagrammed it, so I thought I would scarp the photo too.
I used the new sketch on the Chic Tags blog for inspiration along with lots of cute Chic Tags goodies.
  
 
The sketch is a 2 photo sketch, but I replaced the other photo with a journal card.
 
 
You can see the sketch I used here.
 
I'm having one of those crazy busy weeks. Lots going on in every direction. But it's all good. No complaints, just busy trying to be superwoman.
Hey!! Maybe I should make myself a cape??!!
 
Lots of love xxx 
 

5 comments:

Carol said...

love how you shrunk the main idea into a small square! love the results. thanks for playing along ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh how fun to have a new scrappy friend!! I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!

PS -- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Such a great page. Really LOVE the colours. Especially the orange paint. And the stitched border.

Kim said...

oh wow totally love the paint work on this one lisa!

Moonie said...

what a stunning layout.. !!!