Tuesday 1 April 2014

Guest Designing for Scrapmatts

Remember my blog post yesterday, the best week ever?
I met the most memorable group of ladies whilst in LA at CHA.
We called them 'the Aussies'.
They were the most bubbliest, friendliest and the highlight of this CHA trip.
They would walk through the hotel lobby in the evening where us CD girls would be drinking and chatting and it's like a little source of light and energy entered the room.
I will never forget these ladies.
Here's a pic of Denise, MandyK and I with all our Aussies.
(Angella is missing I notice. She was on the Maya Road booth, so not always with them)
Anyway, Sofie introduced us to her Chipboard.
Her company is called Scrapmatts. I was so impressed. This is like the Rolls Royce of all chipboards. Chipboard like I have never seen before.

So when Sofie emailed and asked if I would like to guest design for them for a couple of months I jumped at the chance. How exciting!!
The online store is here for you to see.

The first project that I made using the chipboard is this layout here.

 
These filmstrips are so perfect to use as little photo frames.
 
 
I have included some tips on how to do this on the Scrapmatts blog today.
Please pop along and leave me a little love : )
 
Thank you so much to Scrapmatts for having me.
I just keep creating more and more with their goodies.
xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT!! I loveeeeeee your lo!!! Gorgeous colors and loving the way you framed the photos!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATS, Lisa! Love what you have done!!