Thursday 17 April 2014

Mixed Media Tags with Chipboard

Sometimes you just love creating a project more than others.
This was one of those moments. I loved every moment of this creative process.
I shut myself away for a couple of hours with my inks, mists, masks and pretty chipboard that was sent to me by Scrapmatts for my guest designing spot.
This is what I made.

 
I really enjoy making tags, there are so many things you can do with them. This time I added them to cards.
 
 
I have a whole step by step tutorial over on the Scrapmatts blog here today if you would like to see how they were made.
 
Thanks for stopping by today xxx

2 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

How awesome! These are really stunning! And I love how you then used them on cards. I never would have thought of that :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!