Saturday 3 January 2015

Pajama Time Stories

Hello and a very Happy New Year to you!!
I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed all the festivities.


Today I am spending the day trying to catch up.
PC problems have unfortunately taken a huge chunk of our day : (
My Cocoa Daisy January Kit finally arrived between Christmas and New Year so I've been enjoying a little scrappy time these past few days.

The first LO that I made this month is this one here.
With the whole kit being called 'Pajama Time' I just had to tell our Christmas Eve pj story.



I just love the Cocoa Daisy exclusive papers this month. They are my favourite so far. The teal circles and the white heart paper. I love them!!!
I've also used a few pieces from the 'day in the life kit'.
There are a few of the main kits still left which you can see here. It's the perfect kit to start us off this year.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy New Year xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!!!